Saturday, February 16, 2008

My kids are lucky to be alive!

Well - they are alive still - even though their Aunt Dani wanted to strangle them!

Devon and Lexi went to Devon's room to play and within a few minutes of quietness, Dani went to check on them and found that Devon had taken a NEW, BIG bottle of baby powder and "sprinkled" (I use that term loosely) the powder all over himself, Lexi, his room, toy boxes - EVERYTHING!
And while he was doing that, Lexi pulled down the NEW tub of baby wipes and proceeded to pull all 200 of them out and all over the floor!

Needless to say, I get a phone call (I was at Target) of what a problem Dani had!!!

I wish now we had photos - I laugh just thinking of the mental photos. Dani was not impressed at the time, but is back to hugging them again - finally!

Can't leave them alone for a second - but the good news is - My house smells quite nice (though there is a light film all over everything - YES I DID DUST!)

3 comments:

The Boe's ~ said...

That is hilarious...sorry :) Poor Dani I can only imagine her suprised horror when finding them and "the Mess"!! haha

Yes, I'll let you know when we get into the house, we move in April!! C'mon over anytime!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me Winnie/pooh&tigger2 and the gang! Just wanted to say hi and hope all is well with you!! See you in cyber world!!

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to say hi! Hope all is well!!